Ireland is a country where trading forex (currencies) is very popular . Based on a demand from our readers, we have reviewed all solid forex brokers that accept traders from Ireland (not only brokers regulated by CBI Central Bank of Ireland).
Best Forex Brokers Ireland
This is the breakdown list of what we believe are the best forex brokers Ireland:
- Pepperstone – Best Forex Broker in Ireland
- XM.COM – Ultra Low Spreads Forex Broker
- eToro – Best Social Trading Network
- Avatrade – Regulated Irish broker
- XTB – Best fx trading platform & education
- Automatically copy other successful investors
- Regulated by ASIC, CySEC, FCA
- Offers forex and CFD trading (48 currency forex pairs, CFDs on crypto, 1600+ real stocks )
- Minimum deposit $200
- User friendly platform
- No Metatrader 4
How to Choose a Forex Broker as an Irish Trader
Don’t risk your hard earned money, putting your cash with scam broker. It is safe broker is regulated by CBI or even british FCA.
Central Bank of Ireland is the Irish Forex Market Regulator
CBI – Central Bank of Ireland Commission regulates forex brokerages in Ireland. The main role of CBI is to regulate all financial services providers in Ireland. It is therefore wise for an Irish Forex Trader to choose an CBI regulated forex broker. CBI is considered as a very serious financial regulatory body, and all brokers that offer services in Ireland must function strictly under their guidelines.